Welcome to Henderson's ATA Martial Arts
Henderson's ATA Martial Arts has been in the Atascocita area since 1994. People's lives are changed with traditional values that are so often forgotten about in today's society such as honor, self-control, respect, and discipline. Character development is the foundation upon which all other training is built. Students are also taught to positively impact the world around them, both in and out of the martial arts studio, as they further develop their leadership skills.
This unique goal is achieved through an environment that promotes family, fitness, and fun! Traditional taekwondo, weapons training, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, focused fitness classes, and more are all offered for students young and old! Whether you have one person or the whole family wanting to get involved, there's something for everyone at Henderson's ATA Martial Arts!
Get Started Today!
News & Announcements
* Stars & Stripes T-shirt day - March 8th
* T-shirt week March 13-16
* Conroe Tournament - March 24-25 (no classes)
* Mat Monkey Testing - March 29th @ 4:30
* Jui-Jitsu Testing - March 30th @8:15
* In-school Tournamant (Adults) - March 31st
* In-school Tournamant (Tigers & Jrs.) - April 1st
@ 9:00 (no classes)
* Creative/Xtreme uniform week - April 3-6
*Leadership Creative/Xtreme seminar in
Magnolia, TX - April 7th @ 6:30 - 8:30
* Creative/Xtreme Seminar in Magnolia, TX
- April 8th
* Deadline for yellow belts to order sparring
gear - April 20th
* Testing (no classes) - April 29th
- 9:00 Tigers
- 10:30 W-Y
- 12:00 Camo-Red
Follow Us On Facebook!